Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
SAS Data Analyst-Research
73 Gilbert Ave Hamden, CT 06514
SAS-Programming and Data Analyst
Collect clinical data efficiently to capture meaningful data deliverers working with patient data to collect from case reports form where huge volumes of data are processed electronically by multiple data collection instruments.
Integrates data continuously for coding and the reconciliation process during clinical case studies.
Regularly checks the collected data for errors and raise flags in case any discrepancy is identified.
Perform verification, validation and quality control of the data gathered during the clinical trial.
SAS or similar programming and coding:
Build data conversion paths and develop efficient
- Design and develop automated data validation routines.
- Develop data collection forms to maximize efficiencies in data acquisition across multiple imaging modalities and therapeutic areas.
- Gather user requirements through data reporting study life-cycle
- Utilize analytic tools to program/generate summarizes of study data to support study teams
- Identify requirements and create customized reports
- Assist with the development of data integrations for continuity across internal data platforms
- Participate in software user requirement definitions and updates, representing comprehensive data management from data acquisition through the data reporting study lifecycle.
- Uses database quality standards including the oversight of standard eCRF library and version control processes.
- Key Words:
- Software Developers and Programmers with expertise in SAS, SPSS, Oracle Clinical or Mirth
- Bachelor’ s Degree technology or computer science preferred
- SAS programming experience
- Advanced SQL proficiency preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Data Analytics
- Healthcare, Biotech or similar industry knowledge preferred
- SQL Programming
- Full time
- Location -Hamden, CT area
- Send resume to Krisha Morander
- Email: KrishaM@JMorrissey.com
Director, Healthcare Services & Healthcare IT
Krisha Morander, a Certified Personnel Consultant, (CPC), has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry. She also has corporate HR Recruitment, homecare, mental health and academia background to compliment her overall knowledge of hiring talent. Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
She places all levels of healthcare professionals within a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations across Connecticut and Massachusetts including hospitals, managed care organizations, physician practices, pharmaceutical organizations, mental health, government facilities, and long term care and rehab facilities.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of clinical recruitment, information technology and clinical trials & research. The blend of clinical informatics, statistics and analysis are an integrated part of measuring outcomes and data to measure surveys and scores. Krisha continues to stay connected with this evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.