Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Business Analyst-Report Developer-SQL
Hamden, CT 06514
Business Analyst-Report Developer-SQL
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for designing, building and testing reports based on user specifications for clinical or healthcare billing content.
The SQL Analyst is responsible for validating data within reports, creating new custom reports and dashboards or modifying existing reports and dashboards as requested from internal customer which includes physician practices, hospital data, and various financial data.
The SQL Analyst will work closely with end-users to gather requirements and ensure proper testing and validation. Therefore communicating frequently to discuss nature of data to be abstracted and to understand reporting requirements.
- Creates or modifies custom reports to solve data and analysis needs using SQL, Access, Tableau or similar reporting software.
- Reviews data integrity on reports.
- Understand key performance measures and indicators that drive reporting and analytics across multiple data sources such as Operations, Finance, Purchasing, Sales, etc.
- Creates and manages dashboards.
- Create or modify data warehouse.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- OR in lieu of degree 4-5 years relevant experience in a Business Analyst role or Business Intelligence Data Reporting role.
- 4-5 years writing advanced queries in SQL Server.
- 3 or more years performing reporting, data warehouse and Business Intelligence. Experience with Java, Business Objects, Crystal or Oracle preferred.
- Strong report writing skills
- 3 or more years with data warehouses.
- Data mining and analysis experience.
- Experience with translating data into trends.
- Experience developing end user reports.
- Experience programming in database management software packages ideal
- Must be motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Healthcare Metrics, dashboards, surveys experience highly preferred.
- Experience developing end user reports, dashboards and score -cards.
- Experience with EMR data, workflows preferred
- Working knowledge of scripting language (visual basic or java) preferred
- Working knowledge or experience in Microsoft Office tools
Full time salaried position-75-105(depending on experience)
-On site position with one day remote option
If you have some of this experience, don' t hesitate to throw in your resume to be consider to:
Attn: Krisha Morander-Director Healthcare IT Recruitment
J Morrissey & Co. (CT.Based Recruitment firm)
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, Healthcare Services & Healthcare IT
Krisha Morander, a Certified Personnel Consultant, (CPC), has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry. She also has corporate HR Recruitment, homecare, mental health and academia background to compliment her overall knowledge of hiring talent. Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
She places all levels of healthcare professionals within a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations across Connecticut and Massachusetts including hospitals, managed care organizations, physician practices, pharmaceutical organizations, mental health, government facilities, and long term care and rehab facilities.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of clinical recruitment, information technology and clinical trials & research. The blend of clinical informatics, statistics and analysis are an integrated part of measuring outcomes and data to measure surveys and scores. Krisha continues to stay connected with this evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.