Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Sales Development Representative
Milford, CT 06460 US
Sales Development Representative - Entry Level
Location: Milford, CT
Full Job Description
The Sales Representative will join the growing sales team for an innovative organization that provides cutting edge technology to an expanding market. This person will play an integral role in facilitating the growth of this rapidly developing company through thorough training, collaboration, and a drive for results. The ideal Sales Development Representative will be eager to begin and grow their career within the world of sales in an emerging industry.
- Manage a network of existing business leads while generating new leads through reaching out to potential customers via phone and email
- Use existing and developed leads to schedule and perform product demonstrations
- Collaborate with senior management team to share ideas on how to generate new business
- Must have a growth mindset and be willing to grow and learn from challenges
- Must have exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Must be a team player and consistently contribute to sales team goals and objectives
- Must have a strong ability to identify problems and think critically to offer solutions
- Bachelor's in Business, Finance, Marketing, Sales, or a related field of study
- Competitive base salary with an aggressive commission and bonus structure
- Group health insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) Plan with 100% employer match up to 3%, then 50% employer match from 3-5%
- Bonuses and commissions based on sales performance
- Social company events and outings
- On-site gym
- Opportunities for internal growth in as little as 9 months
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.