Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Senior Financial Reporting Developer- SSRS
Hartford, CT 06114
J Morrissey is proud to be the Executive Recruitment firm for one of our Financial Clients locally in the Connecticut Market.
As a Sr Application Engineer, you will build compelling service applications for clients in the Finance, accounting, portfolio and financial securities industry, utilizing the latest technologies from Microsoft development tools and Cloud Environments.
To best serve their clients, you' ll delve into new subject matter every day, and continuously create innovative ways to approach software projects.
Our Client is looking for an entrepreneurial, curious, collaborative individual who is eager to jump in and ADD VALUE while driving their own career trajectory.
- Bachelor’ s degree majoring in Accounting Finance OR If degree is in Technology, must have an additional 7 years experience in an Accounting Finance Industry experience. (GENEVA preferred or similar)
- Have in depth knowledge of how Compliance Systems data elements work and understand relationship and translation between different schema representations.
- SSRS, SSIS
- 3-tier developer
- C# Transactional
- A thorough understanding of Portfolio Accounting and Portfolio Accounting systems is required.
- Maintain and support existing software products and processes using a variety of languages, primarily C# and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Portfolio accounting programming background
Skills & Requirements
- legibility, testing, and maintainability of code
- Communication and collaboration skills with teams (both technical and non-technical)
- Understand the programming languages, software development frameworks and IDE’ s and demonstrate proficiency in the proper use to create and support high quality industry leading software
- Demonstrate ability to develop and review functional specifications that include a feature or complete application and set of user interface interactions or workflows
job type: full -time Salaried with comprehensive benefits
- M-F on-site location in Hartford, CT
- Send confidential resume to Krisha Morander-KrishaM@Jmorrissey.com
Director, Healthcare Services & Healthcare IT
Krisha Morander, a Certified Personnel Consultant, (CPC), has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry. She also has corporate HR Recruitment, homecare, mental health and academia background to compliment her overall knowledge of hiring talent. Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
She places all levels of healthcare professionals within a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations across Connecticut and Massachusetts including hospitals, managed care organizations, physician practices, pharmaceutical organizations, mental health, government facilities, and long term care and rehab facilities.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of clinical recruitment, information technology and clinical trials & research. The blend of clinical informatics, statistics and analysis are an integrated part of measuring outcomes and data to measure surveys and scores. Krisha continues to stay connected with this evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.