Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Senior Staffing Associate - Office Support Services
289 Broad Street Windsor, CT 06095 US
Senior Staffing Associate – Office Support Services:
J. Morrissey is seeking an Senior Staffing Associate to join the Office Support Services Group due to growth! Reporting directly to the AVP, this person will be responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing candidates with our clients. This is a great opportunity to join a continuously growing staffing firm and be a part of the future here at J. Morrissey!
What we look for:
- Motivated and personable individuals who enjoy the true human connection
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the team, clients and candidates
- Carries themselves in a professional manner and acts with integrity
- Positive attitude and ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- And simply, fun to be around!
Join the J. Morrissey Team and start your journey to a rewarding career both personally and professionally!
- A competitive salaried position with the potential to earn commissions and bonuses based on performance
- A privately owned company that has an entrepreneurial work environment
- A family-oriented culture that values work / life balance
- Full benefit package including a 401K and match
- Job and industry specific training
- Community outreach opportunities
- Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 3 years of staffing/recruiting experience
- Self-motivation and the desire to be in control of your earning potential.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Competitive mindset.
- Social Media and Tech savvy
Meet Your Recruiter
Erik Morrissey, CPA
Senior Vice President & CFO
Erik J. Morrissey, CPA, leads our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on direct hire placements across all industries. Erik is responsible for representing top talented accounting and finance professionals at all levels of their careers.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Erik was an Experienced Audit Senior with CohnReznick LLP and worked with clients in manufacturing, distribution, healthcare, professional services, educational, and not-for-profit. As lead auditor on his engagements, he was able to learn various management styles and organizational structures which allows him to better understand the true needs of his clients as a recruiter. His knowledge of the accounting industry enables him to communicate effectively with his candidates to ensure the right fit for both parties.
Erik is actively involved in the Cherish the Children Foundation; serves on the Board of the Windsor Chamber of Commerce as Vice President – Community Relations; serves on the CTCPA Golf Tournament Interest Group and the CTCPA Future Professional Accountant Committee; Serves on the Bushnell Young Professionals Advisory Group and on the Post University Accounting Advisory Board.
Erik is also a member of the Healthcare Financial Management Association, Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce and Glastonbury Hills Country Club.
Erik obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Bryant University in Smithfield, Rhode Island. He also has his Master’s Degree in Accounting from Post University and is a Certified Public Accountant.