Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Software Engineer (Remote MST)
Phoenix, AZ 85001 US
Our client is a leading Software company headquartered in Arizona looking to add to their growing Software Engineering team on a contract basis (with potential to turn permanent). In this role you will be supporting development initiatives, updating and scaling the infrastructure as the company continues to grow.
Full remote, HQ in AZ (position reports to MST)
Contract role – 9 -12 month duration with possibility of becoming permanent for top performers
Pay rate $60– $85/hour
This can be a W2 or 1099 employment arrangement.
- Create, develop, and maintain web applications that meet customer requirements, resolve deficiencies/change requests
- Troubleshoot issues with systems and analyze/correct software defects
- Maintain software systems, debug issues, preform system testing, and document changes
- Create and update operational and design documentation
- Collaborate with software engineering teams on various companywide projects and initiatives
- Participate with the integration and installation of application deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 3+ years of Software Development experience
- Strong ability to analyze and investigate technical information and come to conclusions
- Professional experience with some of the following languages; .NET, VB.NET, Angular JS, CSS and jQuery MVC, C#
- Experience with Visual Studio, GIT Version Control System, DevOps Web services
- Prior experience working within an Agile environment
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server Databases
- Prior experience with coding/designing user interfaces and web applications
- Must have strong communication skills both written and oral with the ability to interact with all levels of colleagues
Please send Resumes to Chrisg@jmorrissey.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Chris Gamber, III
Manager, Information Technology Services
Chris Gamber is a driven professional and a 2020 graduate of Hartwick College. During his college years, he showcased his dedication and teamwork as a proud member of the Men's Lacrosse Team, instilling a strong sense of discipline and commitment.
Today, Chris stands at the forefront of J. Morrissey, where he has spent the last four years honing his expertise in Direct Hire and Contract IT placement. His focus extends to Mid-Career to Executive Level IT Professionals across a wide array of industries, including Infrastructure, Data Science, Software Development, IT Security, VCISO, Managed Services, Network Engineering, Management/Executive Level, and Business Intelligence.
When he's not immersed in the world of IT recruitment, Chris enjoys precious moments with his fiancé, sharing their time between their family's vacation homes in the picturesque locales of Rhode Island and Maine. These coastal getaways offer the perfect backdrop for creating lasting memories, especially during the tranquil Summer and vibrant Fall seasons.
Beyond his professional pursuits and scenic escapes, Chris embraces his love for leisure activities. He finds solace and excitement on the golf course, patiently casting his line while fishing, and unwinding at the picturesque Charlestown Beach in Rhode Island. These moments of relaxation add balance to his dynamic life.
With a passion for career success, a penchant for coastal living, and an appreciation for the simple joys of life, Chris Gamber embodies a well-rounded individual who thrives in both his personal and professional endeavors.