Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Sr Manager Sales Strategy
POSITION TITLE: Sr. Manager, Strategic Sales Leader
POSITION SUMMARY: Our client is a privately owned unique industry leader that facilitates patient care to the home, however, our client is not a Home Care agency. They are looking for a strong Healthcare leader with Sales, Management and Marketing skills. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a strategic and supportive leader to a sales team to help them grow the business. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills and be experienced working in multiple types of Healthcare environments
- Champion the sales strategy development including both new and existing client’ s enterprise wide.
- Work strategically with the internal sales process from end-to-end ensuring quality and deliverables are met within a timely manner.
- Analyze data in an effort to identify new product opportunities.
- Collaborate with the pricing department to develop competitive cost structures. For new opportunities.
- Accountable for the development of all clients facing deliverables, in conjunction with account management.
- Work cross functionally with many departments including Marketing, Sales, Finance, Legal and Information technology to create and develop a Sales Strategy to ensure goals are met.
- Partner with marketing teams to develop best in class presentations and case studies.
- Strong base salary based on experience with robust benefits
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 3+years years of Healthcare sales and strategy experience,
- Experience in Healthcare consulting or professional services
***ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO***
Executive Recruiter, Healthcare Services
Beth Brigham is an Executive Recruiter in our Healthcare Services Division. She brings to us over 18 years of recruiting experience placing various positions at the mid-management to senior executive level. In her previous role, Beth was a Director of HR, and was responsible for building the HR department from the ground up. She managed everything from employee recruitment, employee relations and benefits, payroll, community outreach, and overall personnel support.
Beth’s favorite quote is “Think Globally, Act Locally,” and she does that, not only in the office, but also outside of the office with her volunteerism. Beth is a proud volunteer with Dress for Success Hartford whose mission is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. She is also involved with the Chrysalis Center, Inc. and the Fern Street Community Kitchen in West Hartford. Beth’s recruiting experience and passion for helping people make her an excellent resource to our clients, candidates and internal employees as well.