Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Sr. Systems Analyst - Financial Applications (Remote East Coast)
Hartford, CT 06101 US
Sr. Systems Analyst – Financial Applications (Remote East Coast)
Join one of the nations fasted growing Financial Technology companies in a high-level Systems Analyst opening! Our client is seeking a senior analyst to assist with the operational support, design, implementation, training, testing, and support of their core suite of products.
Fully remote position, offering a base salary range of 90 -135K with a strong benefits package!
Company HQ in CT
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform research, analysis, and testing on various issues related to the company’s offered products via the tracking system
- Participate in product planning and design meetings, reviewing and creating designs, considering impacts of design while staying knowledgeable of industry trends/regulatory requirements
- Provide technical guidance to lower-level systems staff and act as a project manager/leader
- Further develop and maintain application knowledge in the areas of design
- Review industry requirements, and customer and vendor input to ensure the functionality of the product
- Compose functional design and bug fix related to product enhancements/issues that align with company standards
- Test and review documentation and new application products while working with developers on potential re-design or follow up unit testing
- Resolve customer services questions related to regulations/issues, providing off hours support of production issues when needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent/relevant work experience
- 5-7 years of experience with system design in the financial services or banking industries heavily desired
- Ability to read and interpret professional and technical journals, banking periodicals, and technical procedures
- Strong knowledge of financial and banking applications, relational databases, and programming concepts
- Ability to communicate both written and verbal with all levels of staff, both with a technical and non-technical knowledge background
- Must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and have strong organization skills
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter, Information Technology
Chris Gamber Graduated from Hartwick College in Oneonta, New York with a Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration and was a member of the Men’s Lacrosse Team. Chris has a passion to help IT professionals with their career goals has joined J Morrissey to represent our Information Technology recruitment team for Direct Hire and contract placements.