Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
201 Park Ave Suite 10 West Springfield, MA 01089 US
J. Morrissey is seeking a Staffing Manager to join the Staffing Services Group of our well respected agency in our West Springfield, MA location. We have been a leader in the Recruiting & Staffing Industry for over 35 years.
The role of the Staffing Manager is to source and recruit, interview and qualify, and place qualified candidates in a wide variety of positions throughout the state. This person will also be responsible for building and maintaining positive client relationships.
The ideal candidate for this staffing position has a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to make a positive impact in people’s lives while helping companies achieve their business goals.
Our agency has been a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry for over 3 decades. We have built an environment where our employees can grow and build rewarding careers while serving others. If you are passionate about building meaningful relationships with clients, candidates and your team, then connect with us today.
- A competitive salaried position with the potential to earn commissions and bonuses based on performance
- Work from home 2 days a week
- A privately owned company that has an entrepreneurial work environment
- A family oriented culture that values work / life balance
- Full benefit package including a 401K and match
- State of the art staffing software package
- Job and industry specific training
- Community outreach opportunities
- Free Parking
- Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- At least 1 to 3 years’ experience in the Staffing Industry; We are open to the environment that you recruit for
- Someone who thrives on creating a positive customer experience for both the client and candidate
- Ability to handle a face paced environment
- Self-motivation and the desire to be in control of your earning potential
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- A competitive and team-oriented mindset
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Staffing Services, Healthcare and Office Services, Springfield Office
Melissa Cartier is an Account Manager in our J. Morrissey Springfield Office. Melissa has been with J.Morrissey for over 3 years and brings to us several years of career services and counseling experience. Melissa works with large and small companies in the Springfield area, and is responsible for managing new and current clients as well as recruiting and onboarding temporary candidates for temporary positions.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Melissa was the Director of Career Services at Premier Education Group where she performed various career development functions and achieved company benchmark placement rates. Melissa started her career as a Certified Medical Assistant, which has provided her with valuable insights into the healthcare industry and has helped her form strong connections with her clients and candidates.
In addition to her passion for recruiting and building relationships, Melissa volunteers her time public speaking in schools where she delivers presentations on career development and growth. Melissa also belongs to the Chicopee Chamber of Commerce. Her industry knowledge, commitment to quality service, and enthusiasm for people make her an invaluable member of the J. Morrissey team.