Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Greenwich, CT 06807 US
Our client is a thriving and fast-growing company looking to add a talented Systems Engineer to their internal team. If you are a well-versed IT professional looking to join an employee first company that offers substantial career growth opportunities, please apply below!
HQ located near the CT/NY boarder (office is accessible from Fairfield CT County and Westchester County/Greater NYC area)
Salary range 95 -125K + excellent benefits (Profit Sharing, 401K match, PTO, Fitness/food & beverage perks, paid parental leave and more)
- Configure and support a variety of Network devices, routers, switches, firewalls, VPN connectivity, VMware virtual/Hyper-V environments, Windows severs, and O365/Exchange servers
- Act as an escalation point for remote and on site support of these technologies to resolve technical issues for end users in a timely manner
- Take part of and lead infrastructure implementation and upgrade projects
- Design, implement, and support Azure and AWS cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors and other IT personnel to resolve issues when needed
- Communicate ticket progress when assisting end users, all planned outages, and changes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in the IT industry preferred
- Microsoft & VMware certifications desired
- Experience with Cisco, Meraki, VMware, Windows Servers, O365, Azure, AWS, Datto implementation desired
- Must be enthusiastic, collaborative, and an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail
Please send resumes to Chrisg@jmorrissey.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Chris Gamber, III
Manager, Information Technology Services
Chris Gamber is a driven professional and a 2020 graduate of Hartwick College. During his college years, he showcased his dedication and teamwork as a proud member of the Men's Lacrosse Team, instilling a strong sense of discipline and commitment.
Today, Chris stands at the forefront of J. Morrissey, where he has spent the last four years honing his expertise in Direct Hire and Contract IT placement. His focus extends to Mid-Career to Executive Level IT Professionals across a wide array of industries, including Infrastructure, Data Science, Software Development, IT Security, VCISO, Managed Services, Network Engineering, Management/Executive Level, and Business Intelligence.
When he's not immersed in the world of IT recruitment, Chris enjoys precious moments with his fiancé, sharing their time between their family's vacation homes in the picturesque locales of Rhode Island and Maine. These coastal getaways offer the perfect backdrop for creating lasting memories, especially during the tranquil Summer and vibrant Fall seasons.
Beyond his professional pursuits and scenic escapes, Chris embraces his love for leisure activities. He finds solace and excitement on the golf course, patiently casting his line while fishing, and unwinding at the picturesque Charlestown Beach in Rhode Island. These moments of relaxation add balance to his dynamic life.
With a passion for career success, a penchant for coastal living, and an appreciation for the simple joys of life, Chris Gamber embodies a well-rounded individual who thrives in both his personal and professional endeavors.