Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Care Management IT Director (Remote)
20 Church Street Suite 1200 Remote, CT 06103
Care Management Software Director
- Technology - Solutions Delivery Leadership
- Results-driven Information Technology (IT) professional to lead the delivery of Application development and integration to Payor Clientele.
- Develop business requirements and operational workflows to support overall execution of product design and development
- Oversee employee performance and delivery expectations.
- Provide Program and Project Management
- Claims IDX Facets integration experience in Managed Care is essential for this role.
- Provide Technical and Project Management services and support in a Waterfall and Agile SDLC methodology for Business Team.
- Work with all Clients, Plan representatives and Business owners for requirements gathering, phase planning and on-time delivery scheduling to Production environments
- Manage assigned resources to stay on track for all project deliverables.
- Provide status updates and weekly accountability for all projects in progress.
- Acts as client-facing leader for technical delivery and service/client delivery
- Tracked and maintained in budget profiles, current estimates and all support services needed for on-time project delivery.
- Collaborates with clients and global technical delivery teams to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Achieve business objectives by extracting business needs and turning them into IT requirements.
- Bachelor Degree
- Extensive Managed Healthcare/Payor industry experience ideally revenue cycle management software or healthcare payor software product solutions.-Care management EDI for Claims Payment.
- Testing Strategies
- Risk Assessment and SDLC Methodologies
- Project Management
- Vendor Implementation Management
- Cross Platform Migration Management
- Billing/rating and claims processing IT solutions Healthcare Payor, Medicare/Medicaid eligibility, fee service, software support, standardization of process/procedure
- Leadership and Management experience is required
- Business Technology Delivery knowledge
- Business Process Outsourcing
Remote (full time) with comprehensive health benefits and generous PTO
Send resume to Krisha Morander-Director Healthcare IT Recruitment
Director, Healthcare Services & Healthcare IT
Krisha Morander, a Certified Personnel Consultant, (CPC), has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry. She also has corporate HR Recruitment, homecare, mental health and academia background to compliment her overall knowledge of hiring talent. Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
She places all levels of healthcare professionals within a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations across Connecticut and Massachusetts including hospitals, managed care organizations, physician practices, pharmaceutical organizations, mental health, government facilities, and long term care and rehab facilities.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of clinical recruitment, information technology and clinical trials & research. The blend of clinical informatics, statistics and analysis are an integrated part of measuring outcomes and data to measure surveys and scores. Krisha continues to stay connected with this evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.