Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Vice President of Engineering
41 Eagle Road Danbury, CT 06810 US
Are you looking to make an impact in a fast-growing business leveraging leading edge technology? We are seeking an experienced engineering executive, to build a high performing organization and deliver leading edge products for improving indoor air quality. In this position you will become a key member of our management team, directly contributing to company strategy in a fast-paced environment.
Outstanding opportunity for Director level individual looking to become Vice President of Engineering. You will have the opportunity to hire, build, and manage dynamic team with opportunity to become CEO.
This firm's mission is developing specialized air purification products for demanding industrial applications.
• Build and lead a high performing product engineering and design organization.
• Review customer requirements and collaboratively develop product specifications.
• Deliver prototype and qualified air purification products. Establish and aggressively maintain product development timelines within budget.
• Develop and share ownership for a product roadmap.
• Collaboratively develop manufacturing & qualified supply chain partners
• Establish internal systems for engineering documentation creation & review.
• Engineering/design of sophisticated products that incorporate multiple disciplines.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills to establish objectives, guide & inspire a high functioning team.
• Systems engineering and analysis of complex systems. Understanding of control systems
• Financial control of engineering projects and organizations
• Business acumen relevant to developing company products and operational strategy.
• Hands-on management and leadership in a multi-disciplinary technical environment
• Ability to communicate with customers and cooperatively develop product specifications
• Project management expertise
• CAD proficiency - SOLIDWORKS preferred. Experience with optical modelling (e.g Breault ASAP) and CFD (e.g. Ansys Fluent) preferred.
• Experience with HVAC and related air handling
Education: B.S. Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent. Minimum 8+ years relevant experience.
Our client offers a compensation range of $180,000-200,000 with stock option plan, health benefits and company sponsored simple IRA. If you are an inspirational leader and creative problem solver with solid hands-on skills, this opportunity is for you! come join our team.