Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
42 Canal St. East Shelton, CT 06484 US
As a Warehouse Operator you will perform a variety of material handling, movement, inventory, and warehouse functions.
- Acquires and maintains skill certifications in order to properly use forklift, reach truck, and electric pallet jacks. Also, able to use tilt table, weight scale, battery exchange, stretch wrap or other equipment.
- Performs routine pre-operational check of forklifts daily and clean as needed in accordance with checklist
- Locates and distributes materials to departments as directed.
- Conducts inventory cycle counts as directed.
- Accurately prepares, inputs and processes various reports, paperwork or other administrative duties in a timely manner ether manually or with computer using programs such as TMM, Word, Excel and e-mail. Properly document all material movements.
- Examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and reports deficiencies or problems to supervisor or purchasing department.
Meet Your Recruiter
Staffing Manager, Fairfield Office
Hilary comes to J. Morrissey with 7 years of recruiting experience in Temporary Placement and Direct Hire Placement.
Hilary is well versed in a wide range of industries from her time running a full desk, in addition to, managing on-boarding processes. Her focus will be recruiting, account management and client development in the Office Support Group space.
Hilary is a Staffing Manager working out of the Southern CT Office.