Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Webpage Customer Support
66 Granby St Bloomfield, CT 06002
J.Morrissey is currently hiring for a Webpage Customer Support position for a client located in Bloomfield, CT.
This is a full time position, and will be temp to hire for the right candidate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with customers via telephone and email primarily
- Provide quotes on pricing and delivery
- Data entry of orders
- Service order processing for repairs
- Resolve customer questions and problems
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Monitor and maintain company webpage
- Add new products
- Import excel documents, pictures, and other items
- Debug website
- Microsoft Access database development
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Associates degree in computer science or related area
- 1-3 years of prior experience within an industrial distribution or manufacturing company
- **MUST have experience and working knowledge using ERP software
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Emphasis on customer service and satisfaction
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and follow through
- Solid experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, and Outlook
- CRM software experience – a plus
- Knowledge of SQL databases/SQL Language a plus
- Knowledge of indexable carbide milling tools – a plus
- Knowledge of Epicor Prophet 21 “ P21” EPR Distribution software – a plus
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume directly to this posting
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jenny Sand has over 4 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team. She primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and financial professionals across all industries.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Jenny worked at a large international staffing firm where she sourced and filled temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement positions across a variety of industries including office support, financial services, light and heavy industrial, food service and more. While there, she managed the hiring process for a large financial firm, hiring upwards of 100 - 150 temporary employees for tax form processing. She was consistently recognized for placing qualified candidates and providing exceptional client and candidate service.
Jenny is actively involved with Soldier Solutions LLC, an organization that helps spread awareness for the struggles that disabled veterans face and assists in helping them receive service dogs. She received her Associate’s Degree in Business Management from SUNY Broome.