Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Workday Billing Analyst-Clinical Research
Hamden, CT 06514 US
- Prepare a comprehensive quarterly clinical trial financial report and present the report to disease center leadership team
- Participates in financial management all of aspects of the CTSA award and other awards made to the organization as well as in new proposal preparation and submission to funding agencies
- The Analyst will provide strong analytical financial reporting, forecasting, NIH trend investigation
- Develop and maintain Advanced, Matrix, and Composite reports and dashboards within Workday Report Writer for all current (and future) Finance/Accounting modules
- Maintain a database of existing clinical trials with payment schedules, dollars received and dollars outstanding
- Work closely with Research Accounting to maintain and enhance clinical trial accounting policies and procedures
- Work with Research Accounting and study teams to review and monitor appropriate expenses against budget
- Serve as a resource to study teams, investigators, and institute departments in clinical research financial matters
- Devlops Reporting trends
Experience: Workday Fincancial Systems & project management experience
5 years Healthcare Analytics
Ability to manage multiple projects on deadline in a fast-paced environment with the ability to shift priorities
Software skills: Workday Finance module, SQL, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Excellent communicaiton skills-written and verbal.
Ideal candidates will have healthcare Analytics, Clinical Research or Clinical Trials experience, Granf funding experience, Healthcare Claims, or Healthcare Finance
In office -Hybrid (Hamden, Connecticut)
Salary $80-115K -depending on experience
Send resume to Krisha Morander, VP IT Recruitment, J Morrissey
Meet Your Recruiter
Krisha Morander, CPC
Vice President, Healthcare & Information Technology
Krisha joined J Morrissey in 2004 placing healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical roles on a direct hire basis. She is a hands-on Recruiter who specializes in Clinical Informatics and Traditional Information Technology recruitment both in direct hire and contract placements.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of nursing, psych, and clinical trials & research, Billing, Data Analyst, Mid to Director Level and C Level. She continues to stay connected with the evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
She formerly was an Admissions Officer, assisting students for entrance to The Univ of Saint Joseph's School of Pharmacy and was a Lead Staffing Coordinator for New England Home care and Health Resources earlier in her career.
Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.