Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Springfield, MA 01104 US
Our client is looking to bring on a Workday Consultant to support the ongoing needs of their internal systems. This person will be designing, configuring, and maintaining various HRIS related systems as well as assisting end users with technical issues. This contract will be working fully on site and is expected to last at least three months with the possibility of developing into a contract to hire.
This is a W2 position that is not eligible for C2C.
- Manage all aspects of the HRIS system including design, testing, implementations, configurations, etc.
- Collaborate with various department stakeholders to ensure their technical needs are being met in regard to the HRIS systems.
- Create EIBs.
- Monitor incoming tickets related to the HRIS system and respond in a timely manner.
- Assist with producing training materials for internal employees.
- Create dashboards and generate reports as needed.
- 4+ years of hands on technical experience working within Workday.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
- Experience working within the healthcare industry strong preferred.
- Prior experience completing HRIS implementation from start to finish.
- Experience working with ticketing software's (Jira, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Recruiter, Information Technology
Conor Pepin, a native of Windsor Locks, CT, currently calls West Hartford, CT, home. A proud alumnus of the University of Connecticut, Conor embarked on his professional journey in the dynamic realm of Baseball Operations with the Red Sox. However, his career took a turn into the staffing industry, where he has thrived ever since.
With over 6 years of valuable experience in staffing, Conor has contributed his expertise to diverse sectors, including healthcare, admin/clerical, and IT. In his latest role at J. Morrissey, Conor is dedicated to fortifying the contract IT segment of the business, extending support to clients across various industries in the CT/MA markets.
Beyond the professional sphere, Conor finds joy in spending time with his dog, Roscoe, during peaceful walks. An avid golfer, he embraces the challenges and rewards of the game. As the youngest among his three siblings, Conor brings a fresh perspective and unwavering enthusiasm to both his personal and professional pursuits.